Porto di Amalfi Ormeggi Coppola
Amalfi Berthing Amalfi Mooring and temporary-mooring for Amalfi boats
and yachts up to 34,50mt
- Berthing for yachts up to 33 mt.
- water depth from 8 mt up to 11 mt.
- Water and electricity provided (220V-380V up to 125A)
- Boat rental with driver
- Water Taxi
- Free wi-fi
- Transfer skipper for all destinations
- Assistance on arrival
- Mechanic and electronic service
- Laudry and supermarket service provided
- Mooring assistance on arrival and on departure
- Assistance in maneuvering or pilotage with qualified staff FULL H24 SERVICE
- Taxi Driver to every destination
PORT OF AMALFI
Nautical coordinates: 40°37',94 N 14°36',13 E
The port of Amalfi is protected by an outer wharf 190 mt.long
at S.W. and a quay at E. ; the entrance is 150 mt. wide and opened at S.E
Lighthouses and position lights: 2620 (E 1718) red flashing light,
time 5 sec., range 8 mt. on the top of the outer wharf; 2624 (E 1720) green light,
2 vertical, on the top of the southern quay.
Sea bottom: sand and mud, in the quay between 8 and 11mt.
from N.O. and N.N.O. in autumn and winter, cyclically from N.E.in winter time only.
Strong side wind: Sirocco. Reduced: outer wharf blown by mistral and west wind;
southern quay blown by north east and east wind.
With winds from S and SE we advise to head toward the port of salerno.
Access: From 08,00 to 20,00 non-stop for those who know the port.
SERVICES AND EQUIPMENT
- fuel station at the end of the outer wharf (h 08/20 in summer time);
- water and electricity;
- mobile crane up to 15 tons;
- wooden and fiber glass boats repair; Engine and electric repair;
- security service;
- phone box;
- supplies and ice.